Tuesday 19 April 2011

Venus in Pisces ~ Spring 11

Loving Venus is at the very last degrees of sensitive Pisces today, 19th April  ~> This is the 'anaretic' degree that holds all the wisdom energy of a sign; and as Pices is also the last sign of the zodiac, it is the degree that pertains to significant endings as well as new beginnings. In this poignant moment the Goddess completes an 8-month cycle with divine love flowing and bubbling from the heart ♥´¯`•.¸¸.•L❀VE•´¯`•.¸¸.♥ Sparkling into Aries LOVE ACTION tomorrow (wednesday) ♥ Ommm..... x :)

Unconditional cosmic love emanates as Venus is exalted in Pisces, her highest vibration ~> sending LOVE & Gratitude to the world's wounded water ~> May the healing be pure, strong & long lasting.

May I purify an ocean of worlds,
May I free and ocean of beings.
May I clearly see an ocean of Dharma,
May I realise an ocean of wisdom.
May I purify an ocean of activities,
May I fulfil an ocean of aspirations,
May I make offerings to an ocean of Buddhas,
May I practice without discouragement for an ocean of eons.
To awaken fully through this bodhisattva way,
I shall fulfil without exception
All the diverse aspirations of the awakening practice
Of all the Buddhas gone to freedom in the three times everywhere.

(Extract from the Extraordinary Aspiration of the Practice of Samantabhadra – The King of Prayers)

No comments: